801-261-0674 local 801-892-5067 fax


Give Your Child Help for a Disability with Social Security Benefits

It’s not just working adults who can get SSD and SSI benefits. Certain family members of disabled workers can get SSD benefits, including spouses or unmarried children, depending on the situation. Older adults near retirement age are eligible too and so are children in some cases. Other law firms may refuse to represent older claimants and children, but we don’t. Our Salt Lake City, Utah law firm handles cases for people of any age.

We handle children’s benefits claims. In these claims, a completely different set of listings apply. We use years of experience and in-depth knowledge of the law to handle SSD and SSI claims for children. If we can prove to the SSA that the physical or mental impairment is serious enough, we can get valuable benefits for your child.

We know that the situation can be difficult and that families would do anything to take away a child’s pain. We offer support to you and your family, and we have the experience to get your child the benefits that he or she needs.

Attorney Glen Cook has been practicing law over 30 years. A former Social Security attorney, he actually wrote the administrative law judge decisions and served as a military judge himself.

Get Your Child Needed Benefits. Contact a Child Social Security Eligibility Lawyer in Orem

To get started, call 801-261-0674. Calls to attorney Glen Cook are returned within the next business day. Our law firm is conveniently located in Salt Lake City, Utah.

No guarantee may be made as to success of individual cases. Clients are responsible for case costs only if they receive benefits.